WELCOME

SHORTCUT METHOD OF NARRATION CHANGE ,(Assertive Sentence )

 SHORTCUT  METHOD  OF  NARRATION CHANGE 


BY PABITRA KUMAR GANGULI


Assertive Sentence (Past Tense)

said---said

said to --told

Linker হবে-that

Present IndefiniteথাকলেPast Indefinite হবে

Present Continuous--Past Continuous

Present Perfect-Past Perfect

Present Perfect Continuous-Past Perfect Continuous

Past Indefinite--Past Perfect

Past Continuous-Past Perfect Continuous

Past Perfect--Past Perfect

Past Perfect Continuous--Past Perfect Continuous


am/is /are --was/were

was /were- -had been

have /has -- had 

had-had 

shall/will -- should/would

can --could 

may --might 

must --must

do not -did not

did not ---had not

Example :


Q.   Ram said to Rahim ," I have done my work."

Ans: Ram told Rahim that he had done his work .

Q.Ram said , "I saw the tiger ."

Ans :Ram said that he had seen the tiger .






Exercise :

1.Sita said to the man, "I know  you."  


2.Ram said, "I am playing cricket."      


3.Ram said, "I have done it well."        


4.Sita said, "I have been waiting for him for two hours." 


5.Ram said, "I helped him." 

 

6.Sita said to me, "I caught a wounded bird." 


7.Rahim said, " I was cutting  the  rope ." 


8.Ram said to Sita, "I did not watch TV everyday." 


9.I said, "I had not seen him."


10.Ram said, " I shall help him."


11.He said, "I went to school."      


12.I said to my mother, "I shall obey you."

 

13. Ram said to Sita, "I will be waiting for you ."


14.Rabon said to Ram, " Sita will have done it.".


15.Ram remarked,"I will do it ".  


16.Ram said to Sita, " I can do it." 


17.The poet said, "I must go to the sea again." 


18. Rabon said, "Sita may come here."  


19.Rahim said, " I know the way."


20.Sita said, " The boy had been dancing." 





Answers



PKG ENGLISH STUDY CENTRE


SHORTCUT METHOD OF NARRATION CHANGE



Back to Homepage--English O English

Comments