WELCOME

Grammar ;Narration Change


 

Narration Change

EXERCISE

 

1.The policeman said to the thief, "Where have you kept the stolen goods?"

2. She said to me, "Are you well?"

3. He keeps saying, "I am very lucky."

4. The boy said to his friend, "I went to school yesterday."

5. "What's your problem?" said the doctor to the patient.

6. The girl said, "Hurrah! I have won the debate competition."

7. "Are cherry seeds lucky?" asked Rakesh.

8. "Climb up! Little boy," said the tree.

9. "How did you get here, child?" asked the man.

10. The teacher said to his students, "You must love your motherland"

11. The teacher said, "Man is mortal."

12. Father asked Swami, "Have you no school today?"

13. Mother said to her son, "Look before you leap."

14. He said, "What a wonderful sight!"

15. He said, "History repeats itself."

16. Mother said to her son, "Don't run in the sun."

17. The teacher said, "The sun rises in the east."

18. He said, "I am very tired."

19. The tribe said, "Swear now you will plant two."

20. "Do you want to know what became of your kite?" he said.

21. Swami asked apprehensively, "What have you written father?"

22. The teacher said, "A student should always mind his lessons."

23. He asked me, "Have you finished it?" 

24. He said, "Can you do something for me?"

25. "You are half an hour late," Samuel said.

26. The oak-trees said to the poet, "We are your own true family”.

27. He asked, "Do you really want this?"

28. Swaminathan wailed, "I have a headache.

29. I said to the boy, "Where do you live?"

30. He said, "Let him speak first".

31. "Boys, what are you doing?" said the teacher.

32. He said, "Let us drop the matter."

33. The girl said, "What a nice doll it is !"

34. The girl said, "Shall I go out for shopping?"

35. Swami's father said, "Does he always scold the students?

36. She said, "I have your secret inside my littie bag."

37. Teacher said, "Do not make noise."

38. The girl said to her mother, "Let me stay alone”.

39. He said, "Don't walk on the ice."

40. Rahul said, "Will you go to school today?"

41. He said, "Let us go home."

42. He keeps on saying, "I can play cricket well."

 43. He said to me, "Please let me go."

44. They said, "Long live our leader."

45. I said to him, "Do not do it.”

46. He said to her, "I cannot recall your name.”

47. Nikhil said to me, "Why do you look sad?"

48. All said, "I am going to Canada tomorrow." 

49. The teacher said, "The earth is round."

50. Resha told me, "Do not neglect your studies."

51. He said to me, "Bravo! Well done."

52. He said, "I shall be glad to be here tomorrow."

53. The General said to the soldier, "March forward."

54. "Rose is red," said the girl.

55. He said to me , " Have you anything to say?"

56. My father said to me, "Honesty is the best policy."

 57. The doctor said to the patient, "Please avoid  taking potatoes."

 58. I said to him, "May you be happy."



Comments