WELCOME

Future Indefinite

           FUTURE INDEFINITE   

(হবেবোঝাবে)            



                                                                

  First person এ সাধারণত

 I /we থাকলে shall বসে 

Second  Third Personএর পর সাধারণত will বসে.

I /we থাকলে shall, They/he/she/it/you থাকলে will বসে



(i)Assertive--Subject+shall/will+Present Form of Verb+ Others                                                                                                                 

  Example:  

1.আমি সেখানে যাব 

I shall go there.

 2.আমরা বাসে করে যাব 

We shall go by bus. 


(ii)Interrogative—Shall/Will+Subject+Verb+Others +?                                              

Example: 


Shall I go there?  


 Shall we go by bus?   

                       

(iii) Negative-- 


Subject + Shall/Will not+Verb + Others .  


Example:

 I shall not go there.


 We shall not go by bus



কিন্তু প্রতিজ্ঞা বা নিশ্চয়তা বোঝালে এর ঠিক উলটো হয়- যেমন I /we থাকলে will বসে, Second ও Third Personএর পর shall বসে.

ক.(প্রতিজ্ঞা বোঝাছে)আমি নিশ্চয় সেখানে যাব-- I  will go there. 


খ.  আমরা বইটি পড়বই (নিশ্চয়তা )  We will read the book.   

গ. তাহাদিগকে এখানে আসিতেই হবে  

They shall come here.




Subject+shall/will+Present Form of Verb+ Others         

 



Comments